1. Leave a bouquet at the hospital — the nurses will know who needs it the most.
2. Make a struggling family's summer by buying them a season pass to the municipal pool.
3. Help a friend see today in a wondrous new light: Hand him or her a kaleidoscope.
4. If you are in a long line, invite the person behind you to go first.
5. Shower the pediatric wing of a hospital with $1 coloring books and $2 boxes of new crayons.
6. Hang a sign on a bulletin board that says "Take What You Need" — with tear-off tabs at the bottom for Love, Hope, Faith, and Courage.
7. Bring courtesy back in an instant: Hold the door open with a flourish.
8. Drop off combs, toothbrushes, and toothpaste at a shelter or a soup kitchen.
9. Curb road rage: Let other cars merge onto the highway.
10. Leave your neighbors a note that tells them how much joy you find in admiring their garden.Read the full article on Good Housekeeping's site: CLICK HERE
Read more: Acts of Kindness - Random Acts of Kindness Ideas - Good Housekeeping
Other Give Back Films: CLICK HERE
The Actual '73 Giving Tree Movie Spoken By Shel Silverstein: